Solr does not index and fail somehow.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install eZ Platform 2.0.1 through eZ Launchpad
- ~ez init (enter enter enter)
- open http://localhost:42080/admin/
- login admin/publish
- create a new article underneath the Top Node
- you should be redirected to http://localhost:42080/admin/content/location/54
=> which is the new Article
- go back on the Top Node
Expected Result: I should see my new Article in Sub Items
Result: I don't see the new Article in Sub Items.
Then go on the Solr Interface and search something
An error is displayed:
Error: undefined field text
Then stop and star solr
Go back on the Top Node http://localhost:42080/admin/content/location/2
The subitem appears.
But the search is still in error:
And new created content won't show up.
That is a 10min reproductible bug.
Thank you for your help!
Update: This issue is not reproducible on clean eZ Platform EE v2.0.1 with Solr 6.6.0 in the local environment. Seems like this is eZ Launchpad related bug.