The customer observed, that removing content from ezobjectrelationlist doesn't affect this list - position is still visible, but clicking on it doesn't redirect to the content.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new content type that contains ezobjectrelationlist FieldType, e.g. "menu".
2. Create new content using "menu" content type, name it "test" and select some contents (e.g. articles).
3. Publish this new content.
4. Select this content and go to one of the articles that is on relation list.
5. Send this article to the trash.
6. Go back to "test". Note, that deleted article still appears on the list and clicking on it doesn't redirect to this article.
In v2.0.1 attempt of reproducing this issue ends up with an exception:
Note: removing an article from the trash doesn't cause any difference.