Hide disabled language from list when editing content with translations.
- Create several languages in Admin / Languages (and add them in ezplatform.yml).
- Create an Article in main language.
- Add translations to this Article in the other languages. (screen1)
- Go to Admin / Languages and disable one of the languages. (screen2)
- (optional) Go to Content / Content structure and start creating new content.
- (optional) Verify available languages. (screen3)
- Go to the Article in View mode and verify the list of languages in language switcher. (screen4)
- Click Edit on the menu on the right side.
- Verify the list of languages on the Select language pop-up.
Actual: Languages for all created translations are displayed. (screen5)
Expected: Disabled languages are hidden from this list.
Remarks: What is more user can edit in the disabled language (and create a draft).