Preconditions: existing content type with ezimage, ezbinary, ezmedia and textline, not required (I tried to reproduce this with content type with single ezimage/ezbinary/ezmedia but it worked fine...). One more language added.
1. Go to creating new content item with content type from preconditions.
2. Upload a file to ezbinary, image to ezimage (alt text empty), mp4 file to ezmedia, type text to textline
4. Go to translations tab and click on [+], choose only a language from "Select a language for your new translation" and click Create.
5. Fill textline field and click publish.
6. From right bar menu click edit and choose eng version
7. Click save - there are some errors:
An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO `ezbinaryfile` (contentobject_attribute_id, filename, mime_type, original_filename, version, download_count) VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)' with params [377, "50aef4960b440ecd5f4135d2cfa0990f.txt", "text\/plain", "logi.txt", 3, 0]:
SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '377-3' for key 'PRIMARY'
If I go back and remove content of ezbinary and click save, there is the same error for ezmedia. If I go back againand remove content of ezmedia and ezbinary and click save, nothing happens and console shows:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isError' of undefined