When I'm adding translation to content item with non-translatable datetime, date or time fields, then there's one additional field underneath.
- Content type with two fields:
- String - Name
- Datetime, Time or/and Date non-translatable field
- One content item of this type
- Two enabled languages
- Go to Content > Content structure > //content item name//
- Click Translations tab
- Click + button
- Select language for translation
- Dont select base language
- Click Create
Form with one editable and two non-editable fields for each date/time (including one which we don't want to see).
Form with one editable and one non-editable field for each date/time as specified.