Status: Specification Done
Affects Version/s: 1.12.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Platform > Search > Solr Search Engine
When removing translation from a Content Item the solr index is not updated and still returns the old results.
1. eZ Platform using Solr as search engine
2. Custom commands to query Solr index and delete translation available (added in attachment)
3. Setup with at least two languages. For example: eng-GB and fre-FR
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Article (fill "ArticleTest" in required fields) and publish.
2. Translate the article to French (change all fields to "ArticleTestFrench") and publish
3. Check the Content ID of the added item and then remove it using command:
Note: remember about exporting SYMFONY_ENV, for example
4. Search for the removed translation:
Empty result set is returned
The used commands are available as an attachment to this ticket. In this case you can add your own bundle using: