Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content (images, XML, PDF, RSS, etc.)
It seems we will need a cleanup script for the user permission on trash issue. At least looks that way:
1. I created blog post “Test post” to test missing rights on tagging for Editors (solved now by admin), I created it in media to avoid that it shows up on front-page
2. Once I was done with it I sent it to trash, and interface gave the the known “'%contentName%' could not be deleted”
3. The UI is no longer showing sub items on media library/ releases: example.com/ez#/view/%2Fapi%2Fezp%2Fv2%2Fcontent%2Flocations%2F1%2F43%2F57/eng-GB
Error: "errorCode":404,"errorMessage":"Not Found","errorDescription":"Could not find 'location' with identifier 'NULL’"
4. Asked admin to empty trash to try to fix that
5. Sub items issue persist, and the content is still in my drafts list on Dashboard, however I can neither view or edit it
Error edit: "errorCode”:401,"errorMessage":"Unauthorized","errorDescription":"User does not have access to 'read' 'content' with: contentId '241’'"
Error view: "errorCode":404,"errorMessage":"Not Found","errorDescription":"Could not find 'location' with identifier '240'"