Embedding a Content Object in the RichText Editor makes page scroll up. It doesn't scroll all the way to the top, but it scrolls up significantly. This is very annoying when editing long articles.
This issue doesn't happen in eZ Platform 1.7.5.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start creating a new article.
- In the RichText Editor, add some content with lots of line breaks, to make it long.
- Select the last line on the editor.
- Click and add an Embed Content Object.
- The embedded Content Object is added, but the page scrolls up and we have to scroll down every time.