It is not possible to see, on the policiy limitations editing page, which limitations have been already set on Node or Subtree.
1. Login to admin interface;
2. Go to "Admin Panel/Roles" tab;
3. Go to an existing role e.g. "Anonymous" and add a new policy e.g. "content/create";
4. Set limitations for node and subtree;
5. Save, and click on the "content/create" "Edit limitations" button;
6. You can't see which Node and Subtree limitations have been set.
(Related: If you now add new node/subtree limitations, the existing ones are overwritten. This seems to be working as designed.)