Creating content in the Media Library automatically sets the section to Media (3).
When this content is then moved to the Content tree (Standard section) then the section field in the ezcontentobject table is not updated to reflect this change.
If the content is only accessible by the frontend user (eg. Anonymous) when it is in the Standard section then after the above move scenario the user will be redirected to the login page as they do not have access.
Update (eZ Support):
- Login to the admin interface;
- Create a new content in Media library: Media / Images / test.jpg (image, content_id: 56)
- Check 'ezcontentobject' table:
- On the admin interface, move the content from Media library to the Content tree: Home / Tests / test.jpg
- Check 'ezcontentobject' table again:
- Notice that 'ezcontentobject.section_id' hasn't been updated to reflect the new section to which the content now belongs to - "standard", which has an id = 1;