1. Login to the admin interface;
2. Create a new user group called "Test";
3. Create a new Role, also called "Test", with these policies:
4. Assign the "Test" role to the "Test" user group;
5. Create a new user called "John Smith", with username "jsmith", under the "Test" user group;
6. Go to a frontend siteaccess (http://example.com/eng) and try to log in as the new user. You will be re-directed to http://example.com/eng/login_check, and a suitable error message will be displayed:
Note: on "dev" environment, the error message is more informative:
Up to this point, this is the expected behavior.
7. Then, remove the /login_check from the URL, and you will get the same error instead of displaying the homepage, as would be expected.