When using the ezpm.php script, for contents with multiple locations, only the main location will be exported. For example, if there is an article with 2 locations, only the main location will be included in the package that is generated via that script.
1. Prepare two test installations, one where the test package will be generated, and the other where the resulting package will be imported and installed;
2. Apply the fixes from these public issues to both installations:
Both fixes are included as attachments in this public issue.
3. Create this content structure in installation 1:
4. Create and export a package containing the above content structure using ezpm.php, also in installation 1:
Adjust the supplied location_id and installation folder to reflect your own test environment.
5. Import the package into installation 2:
6. On the admin interface of installation 2, go to the content structure section and check the results. "Article 1" is only located under "Tests Folder 1", it should also be located under "Tests Folder 2".