When a content (e.g article) has a name that includes extended characters (e.g. À,ß,Ç, etc) and an image is uploaded into an ezimage FieldType, the image URI is wrong.
- Start by editing site.ini.append.php and adding:
- Clear legacy cache afterwards;
- Create an article called "ÀßÇÐ€ƒ" and upload an image to the "Image" field;
- Open the article in the frontend and check the image URI: example.com/var/ezdemo_site/storage/images/tests/àßçð€ƒ/712-1-eng-GB/_articleimage.png
This is wrong. The image name is "_articleimage.png", should be "ÀßÇÐ€ƒ_articleimage.png"
- Create an article called "ÀßÇ.Ð€ƒ" and upload an image to the "Image" field (note the dot between "ÀßÇ" and "Ð€ƒ");
- Open the article in the frontend and check the image URI: example.com/var/ezdemo_site/storage/images/tests/àßç.ð€ƒ/712-1-eng-GB/.Ð€ƒ_articleimage.png
This is wrong. The image name is ".Ð€ƒ_articleimage.png", should be "ÀßÇ.Ð€ƒ_articleimage.png"