Description I wrote in slack:
I’m experiencing some weird behaviour with solr and platform ui search. I removed the “is searchable” flag from some fields of a content type and recreated my solr index (emptied solr, called ezplatform:solr_create_index, cleared cache). but platform ui search still returns results where the search string (one word) is only present in fields which are no longer searchable. If I switch to sql search it works as expected.
pspanja proposed a quick fix by adding a "isSearchable" check to this if: https://github.com/ezsystems/ezplatform-solr-search-engine/blob/d74388d9ee6d6cf5cbb666866d9a7bf0fe09db7c/lib/DocumentMapper/NativeDocumentMapper.php#L473
Here's a link to our conversation: https://ezcommunity.slack.com/archives/ezplatform-core-dev/p1480353930000195
eZ Support (update):
1. Prepare a test eZ Studio installation, clean;
2. Install Solr Bundle (https://doc.ez.no/display/DEVELOPER/Solr+Bundle), make sure Solr service is running;
3. Create a new Content Type that contains a searchable field;
4. Create a new content for that class, and enter a test term(s) on the seachable field;
5. Search for it, and verify that it is found;
6. Edit the Content Type and uncheck the "Searchable" option for the searchable field, and publish;
7. Search again for the term specified in step #2. It should no longer be found, but it is.