This issue happens after the steps described in
EZP-26542 are executed.
If you try to create content you shouldn't have access to, according to your permissions, you will end in an infinite load.
- Create a new Test role with the following policies
Module Function Limitation user login No limitations content read No limitations content create Class( 16 ), Subtree( /1/2/112/ )
- Create a new Test user group and assign the Test role to it.
- Create a new usr_test user in the Test user group.
- Log in with usr_test
- Open anywhere outside the /1/2/112/ subtree_ and click on the create button
- With the draft created, try to publish, save or preview the draft
An infinite load will start