Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:[DX] API
This is a bit of an Epic Epic, and currently contains, but potentially not limited to improvements on:
- Languages (goal: avoid having to use translation helpers)
If language is not provided take SiteAccess languages into account before falling back to main language, all over
- Only load one language, threat language params as priority like now on search
- Reflect this on ContentInfo name as well
- Add lazy loaded properties for simplifying use of Repository
- E.g. like
$location.content and$content.contentType and other examples pioneered in NetGen Site API including lazy load existing properties that are known to be expensive to generate, like $contentType.contentTypeGroups
- E.g. like
- Multi get support for all/most domain objects for optimized lookups (should also take into account language api changes from above)
- Both on missing and on not readable items, these are not returned in results.
- Native Location drafts (goal: get rid of preview issues)
- (however needs to make sure queries using data from this draft works as expected, with workspaces children should be query able for instance)
- Visibility (goal: move to permissions to get rid of boilerplate code)
- Site knowledge (goal: somehow natively take care about path prefixes and such)
- Open question is how to avoid having to do with and without lookups for UrlAlias.
- Domain Types (Like Object Wrapper, allow more logic to be moved to type as opposed to templates, examples: Asset, Site,..)
- For further use cases see Kaliop ObjectWrapper, NetGen SiteAPI, ...