Affects Version/s: 1.6.0-beta1
Operating System: Debian 8
PHP Version: 5.6.14-0+deb8u1
Database and version: Mysql 5.5.46-0+deb8u1
Browser (and version): Firefox 47
EZP-26191, the draft conflict screen only appears after the second edit or after clearing caches.
1. Create a "Folder V1" and publish it;
2. Edit "Folder V1" and rename it to" Folder V1 Draft". Save it instead of publishing it and close the edit mode;
3. Edit again "Folder 1";
4. I was expecting to have the Draft conflict screen, but I entered edit mode without it's existence
5. Quit the edit mode without publishing or saving a new draft
6. Edit "Folder 1" once again;
7. This time, after the second edit, I get the Draft conflict screen, as expected.
If, before step 3, I clear caches, then the Edit Conflict Screen appears at first.
Note. this might be related with