When inserting a link for a content in eZ OE, and using the search, the search text is not urlencoded, so if your search text contains "&", it is considered as a URL GET separator.
- Create a content (article) named "new&article".
- In a separate content, select a text in eZOE, and click on the "insert link" button.
- in the popup window, click on the search (loupe) to open the search form.
- Search for a text which contains "&" character: "new&article"
- solr should return results for "new&article"
- The SearchStr param has been split, so search results are returned only for "new".
Opening the browser's network debugger and looking at the ajax call, we can see the problem query with split parameters: