eZ Platform supports automatic redirect based on the URL history. This works fine on a top level, but currently a redirect loop is created when accessing child locations after renaming a parent.
Steps to reproduce:
- Clean installation
- Create folder named "Articles"
- Create article named "Article 1"
- View "Article 1" in browser: http://example.com/Articles/Article-1
- This works ok
- Change parent folder to "Articles Renamed"
- Visit "Articles" in browser: http://example.com/Articles
- This works ok (browser is redirected to http:example.com/Articles-Renamed)
- Visit Article-1 with the old link: http://example.com/Articles/Article-1
- This leads to a redirect loop