The autolink feature in eZOE automatically creates text as link if you paste a link in your xml content and hit enter afterwards, without the need to use the "Insert link" button.
If you try to use autolink with content from your own site, the feature will generate an invalid link pointing to null.
Note that, if you use urls to content of your own site through the "Insert link" button, the link will be created without any problems.
In the query below, the lines are related to:
- The link "_http://4-7.ez/ezdemo_site_admin/Getting-Started_" pasted directly in the xml and handled by autolink.
- A link to a random site pasted exactly in the same way of the previous line.
- The link "http://4-7.ez/ezdemo_site_admin/Getting-Started_" inserted through "_Insert link" button.
- Created a new article and past in the body any link to any existent ezp content.
- Hit enter to the link highlight to be activated.
- Publish the article and check the link in the published version.