There are some typos/small grammatical mistakes in messages and UI elements in Platform and Studio UI (links to locations in code are approximate, the same text may be appearing elsewhere as well):
- "An error occurred while the loading the subitems" should be "An error occurred while loading the sub-items"
- "Failed to the load root locations" should be "Failed to load root locations"
- "You are not allowed to sent the content to trash" should be "You are not allowed to send the content to Trash"
- "Swaping location for ... failed" should "Swapping location for ... failed"
- In Admin Panel / Sections
There is a table heading called "Assigned contents", should be "Assigned content items" (or "Assigned content" if too long)
In Sections screen the UDW window after clicking "Assign to content" is titled "Pick the contents to assign the section ...", should be "Pick the Content items to assign to section..."
Side note: Notification would sound better and be clearer is they were formulated like: "Language X has been deleted successfully" or "Language X deleted successfully" instead of "The Language X was correctly deleted", but that's a topic for a different issue.