[~email@example.com], in order to test this, I'm running these two scenarios:
Scenario 1 (passes):
1. I create a Folder V1 and publish it;
2. I edit Folder V1 and rename it to Folder V1 Draft, I save it instead of publishing it and close the edit mode;
3. I edit again Folder 1;
4. I get the Draft conflict screen (as expected).
Scenario 2 (passes):
1. I create a new admin user admin2;
2. As user admin, I create a folder Folder V1 and publish it;
3. As user admin, I edit Folder 1 and leave edit mode open;
4. As user admin2, I try as well to edit Folder V1;
5. I do not get the Draft conflict screen, which I believe I should..
Is scenario 2 supposed to also work?