Search relevancy does not work. It appears to conduct some form of 'OR' search not an 'AND' search. If "red apple" is search term, the 1st results should return red AND apple content.
When using API and FullText Criterion on query we expect default sorting on solr to be able to sort by relevancy (score).
Specifically searching for "Red Apple" should return items in following order:
- Exact hits on "Red Apple"
- Hits that contains both words
- Hits that contains both works with fuzziness
- Hits that contain one of them
- Hits that contain one of them with fuzziness