When adding a subtree limitation to a role using the "Users and Groups" tab under a role, an invalid subtree path is created missing a trailing /.
- Goto Roles in the admin ui.
- Click "Editor" under the name column.
- Select the "Users and Groups using the <Editor> role" tab
- "Assign to users/groups with subtree limitation"
- Select subtree and confirm selection.
- Select "Editors" user group and confirm selection.
- ( due to cache, Navigate to "Admin/roles" navigation item and back to "Users and Groups using the <Editor> role" tab.)
You will see a new limitation beside editors "Subtree( /1/2 )" that is missing the trailing slash. Which will throw exceptions in the Subtree criterion constructor.