- Prepare two eZ Publish 5.4 installations, fully updated via composer. One will be your source server, and the other will be the target server;
- On both installations, the main language is eng-GB, and there is also fre-FR;
- Install eZ Content Staging LS 5.3 on both installations;
1. Source: create a new content in fre-FR (please note main language is eng-GB on both installations);
2. Source: sync it. The following message is displayed:
3. Target: check if the content has been synced. It has not.
There are no errors in either the source or target installations' error logs.