Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:Community contribution
Community users should be able to easily help on eZ Platform.
I added below the plan of a presentation I gave with an overview of things that are needed in terms of contribution.
Side note, when we'll create stories (we should maybe add a contributing.md on our git repositories)
Maybe have a list of community users with a bit more permission on jira (to help out on sorting out issues).
Entry point: share.ez.no
- Create an eZ account
- Access general information
- Get help and help others on forums
- Get help on community Slack chanel
Bug tracker: jira.ez.no
On issues you can
- Test (add more info, close invalids and duplicates, update priority)
- Add comments on pages
- Write new pages
- Create issues on Jira (component documentation) (create bugs, improvements proposal, spot missing doc).
Code review github.com/ezsystems/
- Subscribe to notification
- Make sure the code respects formating rules
- Review what the code is doing
Write some code:
- Fix bugs
- Add unit/functionnal test
- Add new features
- Write test scenarios (Behat/BDD)
- Update/add new translations
- Create opensource extension bundles