ViewType specified in render_esi( controller( "ez_content:viewLocation", is being ignored, of the ContentType being rendered is an image. default.html.twig is always being used.
- Publish an image somewhere in the content tree
- Override a template to include the following:
- Include the following in ezplatform.yml
- include a custom line..html.tiwg file under app/Resources/views/Image folder
=> expected result: The image should be rendered using your customized line.html.twig
=> actual result: eZStudioDemoBundle:default:default.html.twig is used, instead
- location_id = 109 was the id in my case. Please update to the id of your case image, in order to reproduce the issue
- changing line to a different value such as test has no effect.