Affects Version/s: 2015.11.2
Fix Version/s: QA tracked issues
Component/s: Platform UI (Admin UI & Content UI)
Operating System: Debian 8
PHP Version: 5.6.14-0+deb8u1
Database and version: Mysql 5.5.46-0+deb8u1
Browser (and version): Firefox 42
The update of the main location of an object is only being reflected on the UI after a refresh or cleaning browser caches.
(1) Create two folders: "Folder1" and "Folder2"
(2) Within "Folder 1", create one article: "Article 1"
(3) Add "Folder2" as new location for "Article 1". At this point, "Folder1" is set as main location.
(4) Now set "Folder2" as main location. After confirmation, a message saying that "The main location of 'Article 1' has been changed" is displayed
(5) Problem: The main location continues being referred as being "Folder1" -> should be "Folder2"
(7) now the main location is set as being "Folder2" -> now it's correct
(continuing the test a bit further)
(8) Set "Folder1" again as main location. Again, a notification saying that "The main location of 'Article 1' has been changed" is displayed
(9) Has had happened before, we refresh for this change to be seen on screen but, this time, differently from what happens on step (7), the main location do not change after the refresh. I had to clear browser caches for this change to be reflected on UI.
I don't know if this is a regression occurred after