Viewing an article on a "clean" site generates a "500 Internal Server Error".
There seems to be some references to "Landing page" in the system, a content type which do not exists in clean data
The following is displayed in log:
How to reproduce:
- install ezplatform : composer --no-interaction create-project --prefer-dist --no-progress --no-interaction ezsystems/ezplatform /var/www dev-master
- Run setup : php ezpublish/console ezplatform:install clean; php ezpublish/console cache:clear --env=prod
- Login to http://localhost/ez as admin
- Create Folder, "Folder" below root
- Create Article, "New Article" below "Folder"
- Try to access http://localhost/Folder/New-article