The fix proposed for
EZP-24470 won't work with the site uses different languages.
- Install eZ Publish with two different languages (ex.: English and Portuguese)
- Create a the following folder structure "AAA\AAB"
- Now create the article "AAA\AAB\Article-001"
- Create a new translation for the "AAB" folder and name it "WHATCANIDO"
- Create a new translation to "Article-001" but don't change its name
- Edit the template for full view of the article, and add the following line (assuming the node_id of "Article-001" is 126
- Edit ezpublish.yml and set the location_id to be the "AAB" folder in the site siteaccess
- Open http://your-site.com/AAA/AAB/Test-001 and confirm the result will be http://your-site.com/site/Test-001
- Open http://your-site.com/site/Test-001 and confirm the result will be http://your-site.com/site/Test-001
- Open Http://your-site.com/ger/AAA/WHATCANIDO/Test-001 and confirm the result will be http://your-site.com/AAA/AAB/Test-001