eZ Content Staging isn't clearing the content view cache completely on the target server for updated content objects.
The view cache for the frontend stays unchanged.
Only after clearing the caches manually the changes will be visible in the frontend.
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit an object in the source admin environment
- Notice the changes in the source frontend environment
- Sync the relative event using the 'Content Staging' Extension
- Notice that object in the target's admin environment has been updated
- Notice that the object in the target's frontend environent hasn't changed
- Clear the object's 'Content View Cache'
- Notice that the object in the target's frontend environement has now been updated.