TBD but idea (not new) is to create a tutorial showing all aspects of how to take advantage of eZ Platform. It should reuse existing material for "eZ Summer Beer", but just like the talk needs to be modified for other talks we need to:
- change to a different domain, Beer is cool but does not work well in all parts of the world
- expand it, main source of inspiration should be "The chess club"
Effort could be done in cooperation with Bertrand since this material should also be reflected in updated talk material for use at conferences this year (TODO: we need a public slides repo shared with PS and Community).
- "The Chess club" http://ez.no/ez_publish/documentation/building_an_ez_publish_site (boken, maybe Sylvain knows where to find it)
- https://github.com/ezcommunity/jobeet (empty, Kalliop initiated suggestion to create a tutorial based on Symfony Jobeet tutorial for eZ 5.x)
- "eZ Summer Beer": https://github.com/ezsystems/EzSummerBeer also mentioned here: http://share.ez.no/blogs/core-development-team/ez-summer-camp-2014-workshops-retrospective