The simpler way to explain it is to look at ez.no without a cookie, and see the banner (see attached).
- Privacy page should be a content page that can be translated (on ez.no it is here: http://ez.no/Privacy-policy)
- Banner should also be translatable but it could be configuration (or content, up to you, of course content is better).
- When user agree, the info is stored in a cookie and used for further visits in order not to display the banner
Interaction on the banner:
- user can accept / acknowledge > click OK: the banner disapear
- user can just close the banner > the banner will reappear on further page load
- user can go to the privacy page. Banner will still show.