When editing an existing content object from the frontend, with legacy_mode: false, if we hit the preview button in Website Toolbar we won't be able to edit the content again, due to a version edit conflict.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to an eZ Demo based frontend, in order to create content
- Start creating a new article, fill it with some content, and publish it
- Re-edit the article you just created
- Hit the preview button in Website Toolbar (you will enter versionview mode)
- Now hit the edit button to go back to the edit mode
You will get a version edit conflict.