On eZ Content Staging 4.7.1, the "delete" trigger does not work. When syncing a deleted object, it seems to be working properly, as a success message is displayed (e.g. "Object 101 succesfully synchronised to feed 47ezfc_cs2.com"). However, the deleted object is still present in the target installation.
Prepare the environment:
- Prepare two eZ Publish 4.7 installations, fully patched. One will be your source server, and the other will be the target server;
- Install eZ Content Staging 4.7.1 on both installations. More details here:
Note: when installing eZ Content Staging 4.7.1 in the source server, make sure to use on contentstagingsource.ini.append.php:
Reproduce the issue:
1. Source server: create a new object. Used an article;
2. Source server: sync the event for the newly created object;
3. Target server: verify that the object is present;
4. Source server: Delete object - delete it, or send it to trash, as bug is reproducible in both situations;
5. Source server: sync the event for the deleted object. Syncing appears to be working as expected, as a sync success message is displayed ("Object <test_object_id> succesfully synchronised to feed <test_target_server>");
6. Target server: However, upon inspection, the object is still present.
Note: Step 5 does not generate any errors in the error log;