1. Create the following content structure:
2. Check original path_identification_path of the "News" frontpage in database:
3. Set "News" frontpage object as root node in ezpublish.yml:
4. Go to frontpage siteaccess and edit and publish "News" frontpage object;
5. Check path_identification_path again:
path_identification_string should be "tests/news", but it's just "tests/" instead.
- This issue has been originally described in
- There seems to be a new stack issue here, as location_id property is mapped to RootNode. This should not be done, as it causes issues like these, it should be better to set PathPrefix + RootNodeDepth;
- Currently, it is only possible to set RootNodeDepth in legacy, there is no way to achieve that in new stack, other than manually changing eZ\Bundle\EzPublishLegacyBundle\LegacyMapper\Configuration->getMultiSiteSettings();
- Regarding path_identification_string, it seems to be a symptom: it was made obsolete by url alias in version 3.10 and further deprecated with 5.0 by not including it in the Public API. It will be gone from the system in 6.0.