Due to a template issue the table cells valign property will not be correctly handled.
eZOE seems to store the valign value we choose, but the content will not be visually affected on the frontend.
After publishing some content, if we go to the view tab, the vertical alignment we choose will be correct.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new article
2. Add a table into an XML block with 2 columns
3. Add some text to the table cells (several line in the first one, one line in the second cell)
4. For the second cell click on "table cell" in the path (bottom of the online editor)
5. Change Valign to "Bottom"
7. Publish the article
8. Select the created article, and open the "view" tab in the administration backend
9. Confirm that the vertical alignment is correct
10. Navigate to your article from the eZ Demo frontend
11. Confirm that the vertical alignment is not being considered.