Using the ezsubtreecopy.php script to copy a node with object relations to objects in the trash will cause the following error:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a copy of the folder content class, and call it "myFolder"
2. Add an "object relations" attribute to your "myFolder" class
3. Them, create 3 myFolder content objects: ObjectA, ObjectB and ObjectC
4. Edit the ObjectA object, and add relation to ObjectB and ObjectC
5. Edit the ObjectB object, and add relation to ObjectA and ObjectC
6. Edit the ObjectC object, and add relation to ObjectA and ObjectB
7. Now, send ObjectB and ObjectC to trash
8. Use the ezsubtreecopy.php script to copy ObjectA to any location:
Note: The value of --src-node-id must be the node id of the ObjectA object, and value of --dst-node-id must be the destination node.
The script will run during the maximum allowed execution time, and then the following error will be thrown: