As described in
EZP-16847, if you import a package and the main language of the destination site is not the same as the original one, the secondary translations will be lost.
- Install a site and set it to have English as main language, Portuguese and German as secondary ones.
- Create a new article in English and add translations to Portuguese and German
- Create a package and export the article in it
- Install a site and set it to have Portuguese as main language, English and German as secondary ones.
- Import the package created in previous step
- Confirm the imported object will have only one translation