Please check Links around embedded images produce broken HTML, on eZ Community, for more details.
If you add an image to an eZXMLText attribute and suround the image with a link, a <P> tag will be added in the frontend what not only breaks the formatting but differs from what was been doing in legacy.
- Create an article
- Replicate the code below in eZOE by executing the following actions:
- In the body attribute, insert an image and leave all the options as default.
- Click on the image, add a link and make it point to google (for example).
- Publish the article
- In ezpublish.yml, add "legacy_mode: true" to one of your siteaccesses to make sure the design will be legacy
- Clear the caches
- Open the article in two different siteaccesses: one with "legacy_mode: true", the other standard for the new stack
- Inspect the webpage's code
As you can see, there's a "<P>" tag surrounding the link in the Symfony stack.