Affects Version/s: 4.5.0, 4.6.0, 4.7.0
When there are multiple siteaccesses with different PathPrefix configurations, language switcher does not work properly:
- switching from a SA. using a path prefix to other one without
- switching from a SA. without a path prefix to other one with a path prefix
- Switching between siteaccesses using different path prefixes.
- Setup 3 different siteaccesses: eng, fre, por
- Setup content (use main language availability):
- Create a "TestFolder" folder under root (home)
- Create a "TestArticle" under "TestFolder"
- Translate "TestFolder" to "TestFolderFre" (fre-FR language)
- Configure the PathPrefix setting in site.ini:
- in "eng" sa: TestFolder
- in "fre" sa: TestFolderFre
- in "por" sa: none (commented or empty setting)
- clear (template) caches
- Access the site using /TestFolder/TestArticle, switch language to "fre"
- Access the site using /TestFolder/TestArticle, switch language to "por"
- Access the site using /por/TestFolder/TestArticle, switch language to "eng"
(note: switching from a module location such as /content/search should work as expected)