In an installation with 2 languages (eng+fre) and articles created on both (created, not translated), if I am in english siteaccess, in the Latest News block on footer, I see the articles created on english (correct) and in french (that shouldn't be visible in eng siteaccess).
Also, when I try to open the article in the english siteaccess, a Module not found error is raised.
The french article URL is also incorrect:
- install eZ publish with eZ Demo package
- In frontend, in the english site access, create and publish an article: ENG_Article
- Change to french siteaccess
- Create an article: FRE_Article
- Change to english siteaccess
- Verify that FRE_Article isn't visible in the Latest News block