When pasting text at the end of a paragraph using Chrome, the text will not be placed at the end, but at the beginning.
1. Create or edit an existing article;
2. Add or find a paragraph of text;
3. Place the cursor at the end of the paragraph and press "space";
4. Find a text string and copy it;
5. Making sure that your cursor is one space away from the end of the paragraph paste the content (ctrl + v).
For example, if you have a paragraph with "This is a " and paste the word "test", you would expect to get "This is a test". Instead, you get "testThis is a".