when an object is published using the "wait until date" trigger, purge requests are not sent to clear Sf http caches.
- set the /vendor/ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel/eZ/Publish/Core/MVC/Symfony/Cache/Http/PurgeClient.php::dopurge() to throw a message when triggered
- setup a wait until date workflow
- publish an object with a time 5 minutes in the future
- run the cronjob. will show message: 0 out of 1 processes was finished
- wait the 5 minutes
- run the cronjob. will show message: 1 out of 1 processes was finished
- check that no message is shown.
additional test: publish the object using admin and verify that the message on dopurge() is generated.