In eZOE, after inserting an image with quotes in it's path into a xml content, , saving the content or disabling/enabling ezoe editor will cause the image to not be displayed any longer.
- Configure site with urlalias_iri TransformationGroup ( in site.ini, [URLTranslator])
- Create a folder with quotes in name (for example under "Media" section)
- Add an image to this folder.
- Create or edit a content with xml block (article)
- Click insert image, browse to newly created image, select image and OK.
- Publish the content and re-edit it, or disable editor and re-enable it, and verify the image is no longer displayed.