When using eZ Publish 5.3 on legacy mode we still get redirected to /login if we try to access a restricted location as anonymous.
This will lead to a Module not found error.
Steps to reproduce:
Start from a clean eZ Publish 5.3 site
- Edit ezpublish.yml and add legacy_mode: true to your default siteaccess
- Navigate to your backend
- Create a new new folder with name "Protected" under the Home location
- Publish your folder
- Go to the Details tab of your folder, and change the section to "Restricted"
- Click on the "Set" button
- Clear all the caches
- Try to access the restricted folder ( http://your.site/Protected )
You will be redirected to /login, and you will get a Module not found error.