When using eZ Content Staging 4.7.1, if we set TransportClass=eZRestApiEmbeddedClientStagingTransport471, object priority is not synced.
- Create 2 new eZ Publish 4.7 installations, and install all available Service Packs;
- Install and activate eZ Content Staging 4.7.1 extension on both on both installations. For convenience, I attached eZ Content Staging 4.7.1 in this issue. Installation steps are here:
- This is only reproducible if, in contentstagingsource.ini, you use:
...instead of the standard:
1. Login to admin interface and go to "Content structure" tab;
2. Create a new article, fill in all required fields, and publish e.g.
3. Set the priority of the newly created article to a value of your choice e.g. 10;
4. Go to Setup tab / Content staging, select both events - object publication and priority change - and click on 'Synchronize'.
The article was successfully synchronized on target installation, but the priority has not been updated, it's still 0.
On source installation, the following warning was displayed:
The following error was registerd on the error log: