For contributors while reporting/fixing/testing issues be able to set affect/fix versions:
- Backporting (before 5.3 versions and after using composer). Also consider period where QA is certifying a minor release.
- Community versions
- Master branch
- Release/Freeze period
For release managers:
- actions to be done on Jira to make sure displayed versions reflect the right status of builds.
- define workflow for the (human) contributor
- how to report an issue and fill the fields ?
- what are the correct versions to use ? (including community versions)
- linking other issues and PR