When updating the object's alias for a content translation that already existed, the alias history no longer refers to that translation.
This results in the history url not being available for any siteacces that does not use other languages.
- For test purposes, make sure there is an 'eng' (default) and 'fre' language / siteaccess
- Verify the following [RegionalSettings] for the 'fre' siteaccess:
- Create an article 'Article1' in Eng,
- Add a new translation, 'Article1' in Fre
- Update the Fre translation to 'Article2'
- On the frontend, using the 'fre' siteaccess, verify that the old 'Article1' alias (history) is not reachable.
The old url alias should be kept, referring to the new 'Fre' content translation
(see https://doc.ez.no/eZ-Publish/Technical-manual/4.x/Features/Multi-language-support-for-URL-aliases , "URL history entries" )
In the ezurlalias_ml table, the language mask for the alias history is updated and the code for 'Fre' translation is removed.