Detected while testing
If you make a Criterion\Subtree search with an a node which value is a substring of another node, the results won't be displayed correctly.
This happens because Content/Search/Gateway/CriterionHandler/Subtree.php, line #54
Instead concatenation a "%" to $pattern, the code should confirm if $pattern ends with a "/" and, if not, append instead a "/%"
- Create some folder. Take note of its location (I'll assume the nodeID is 120).
- Create four articles under the folder and name them: eZTest #001, eZTest #002, eZTest #003, eZTest #004
- Create a command that performs a search with a Criterion\Subtree
- Execute the command using /1/2/12 value for $subtree
- Execute the command using /1/2/12/ value for $subtree